Let's see how you can get an access token from Github to work with the Export Github Issues to Google Spreadsheet scenario.
- Go to Github page.
- In the upper-right corner of any page, click your profile photo, and then click Settings.
- In the left sidebar, under Developer settings, click Personal access tokens.
- Click Generate new token.
- Give your token a descriptive name, select the scopes or permissions that you want to grant this token, select the respository, and click Generate token.
- Click the Copy Token icon to copy the token to your clipboard. For security reasons, after you navigate off the page, you will not be able to see the token again.
You now have an access token to invoke the Github API.