WSO2 Integration Cloud is a cost effective solution that allows you to host your cloud-to-cloud, cloud-to-on-premises integrations and API backends on a scalable cloud platform. With WSO2 Integration Cloud, you can:
- Deploy and run any type of application and service that you have developed in your environment.
- Select a pre-setup runtime for your application or service.
- Connect with external Cloud services such as Twitter, Gmail, and Salesforce using WSO2 connectors.
- Integrate heterogeneous protocols, services, legacy systems, and cloud systems.
- Connect with mobile apps, social media, and various data repositories.
- Leverage built-in databases.
- Connect with on-premises systems and databases using a VPN between your data center and the Integration Cloud.
- Expose your integrations instantly as APIs by connecting to WSO2 API Cloud.
Scale your integration by changing the number of containers.
The diagrams below depict some of the features and functions of WSO2 Integration Cloud.
Diagram 1: Different types of services, integrations, and databases supported by WSO2 Integration Cloud. See App Development.
Diagram 2: Integration solutions using multiple Cloud services. See Integration Solutions.
Diagram 3: Orchestrate and proxy services into new services. See Integration Solutions.
Diagram 4: Create your APIs in WSO2 API Cloud and host their backend services in WSO2 Integration Cloud. See Host the Backend Applications for your APIs and Consume the APIs in WSO2 API Cloud from your Applications.
See the Getting Started guide for an introduction of the basic capabilities of the Integration Cloud. We will be developing, deploying, running, and versioning an ESB application. See our Tutorials and Integration Solutions for more advanced business use cases.