To test out the iOS device enrollment process of WSO2 IoT Server, you need to install the iOS features to the WSO2 IoT Server pack and have the required certificates made available via Apple.
- Fill the iOS form on the WSO2 site to request for the P2 repository, which contains the iOS feature deployer.
This is needed to configure WSO2 IoT Server for iOS.
- Your request will be reviewed and our Account Managers will reach out to you with the following:
- The P2 repo that has the iOS feature deployer.
- The agent source code (you can use this if you want to customize the iOS agent application).
- Register your organization with the Apple Developer Enterprise Program. Then, follow the steps mentioned in MDM Vendor CSR Signing Overview
You need to configure the iOS server configurations.