What's new in this release
- Creating a new device type via the Device Management Console and APIs.
- Support for location-based services such as Geofencing and alerting as a reusable functionality.
- Support for single-purpose or COSU devices.
- Redesigned device overview page for better user experience.
- Further enhancements to the sample device types that are supported out-of-the-box:
- Improved product profiles for scalable deployment.
- Performance Enhancements.
- Enhancements to the advanced device search.
This feature is only available on the WSO2 IoT Server 3.10-Update1 pack. Download the WSO2 IoT Server 3.10-Update1 pack to try it out.
WSO2 IoT Server is compatible with WSO2 Carbon 4.4.16 products. For more information on the products in each Carbon platform release, see the Release Matrix.
For a list of known issues in this release, see WSO2 IoT Server 3.1.0 - Known Issues.
For a list of fixed issues in this release, see WSO2 IoT Server 3.1.0 - Fixed Issues.