Follow the instructions below to configure WSO2MB as a JMS-Qpid Broker.
1. Refer to Installation Prerequisites for instructions on installing WSO2MB
2. Before starting WSO2 CEP, add the following broker-specific jars to <CEP_HOME>/repository/components/lib directory.
You can find the following jars in the WSO2 Message Broker installation directory.
1. Log on to the product's management console and select "Broker -> Add" menu under the "Configuration" menu.
2. The "Create a New Broker" window opens. For example, enter the following details to create an JMS-Qpid broker.
It is assumed that the message broker is started with the default offset, which is 0. If not, add the offset to the port when configuring the WSO2 Message Broker as shown above.
3. Click the "Add Broker" button once configuration details are added. You will be directed to the "Available Brokers" window.
Broker configurations can be viewed by clicking on the broker name and brokers can be deleted by clicking on the "Delete" button.
Broker management configuration can be specified in the <CEP_HOME>/repository/conf/broker-manager-config.xml file, whose configurations are loaded at server start-up.
1. Open the file and enter the following JMS Qpid broker configurations inside the "brokerManagerConfiguration" element.
Broker management configuration can be provided via broker-manager-config.xml. These configurations will be loaded at server start-up.
The topic used when using JMS broker will be the standard JMS topics