The Repository Management tab allows you to add, view, or modify the repositories that contain features. The official WSO2 Carbon features are available in the Equinox P2 repository at http://dist.wso2.org/p2/carbon/releases, which is organized by Carbon platform release (see About this Release for the Carbon release on which this version of Message Broker was built).
1. Log on to the product's Management Console and select "Features" from the "Configure" menu.
2. The "Repository Management" tab allows you to view or modify feature management settings.
Adding a Repository
The Repository Management tab allows you to add, view, or modify the repositories that contain features.
1. To add a feature repository, click on the "Add Repository" link in the "Manage Repositories" pane.
2. Provide a convenient name and a URL of the repository. You can also add a repository downloaded on your computer by giving the file path of the directory in the "local" option.
Feature manager is unable to add a remote repository when it is behind a proxy. In that case, download the remote repository to your environment and add it by selecting the Local option.
Editing a Repository
1. Select a repository to modify and click on the "Edit" link associated with it. For example,
2. You can specify a new name.
!repository-name.png|alt="Add repository name"
This page allows you to change the repository name only. If you want to change the URL, you need to remove the old repository and add the new one.
Enabling/Disabling a Repository
To enable/disable a repository, click on the "Enable or Disable" link associated with the repository. For example:
By default, all the repositories are enabled. When you perform a provisioning operation, metadata and artifacts are searched only from the enabled repositories.
Deleting a Repository
1. Select a repository to delete and click on the "Remove" link associated with it.
2. Confirm your request.