WSO2 Message Broker version 3.2.0 is the successor of version 3.1.0. It is based on the Carbon 4.4.16.
WSO2 MB 3.2.0 includes the following enhancements and new features:
- Possibility to delay message redelivery to a subscriber.
- Possibility to enable per-message acknowledge of messages.
- Possibility to set the routing key for messages.
- Possibility to configure how message expiration is handled by the broker.
- Possibility to enable OAuth-based authentication and authorization for the MQTT transport.
- Possibility to reroute all messages from the Dead Letter Channel simultaneously.
- Handling distributed transactions.
- RDBMS-based clustering.
Fixed and known issues
WSO2 MB 3.2.0 is based on WSO2 Carbon 4.4.16 and is expected to be compatible with any of the WSO2 products that are based on any Carbon 4.4.x version. If you get any compatibility issues, please contact the WSO2 team. For information on third-party software requirements with MB 3.2.0, see Installation Prerequisites. For more information on the products in each Carbon platform release, see the Release Matrix.