This set of samples demonstrate the use of JMS APIs with Message Broker to publish and subscribe messages.
- Sending and Receiving Messages Using Queues
- Sending and Receiving Messages Using Topics
- Receiving Messages with JMS Message Listener
- Receiving Messages from an MB Cluster
- JMS Selectors
- Sending and Receiving Messages with TTL
When creating a JMS connection to a queue or a topic using a sample JMS client, a single
javax.jmx.Connection can handle only 256 JMS sessions. You can change this setting by adding the
> property to the
qpid-config.xml file (stored in the
If this limit is exceeded, the following error occurs: "Unable to create session, the maximum number of sessions per connection is 256. You must either close one or more sessions or increase the maximum number of sessions available per connection."
Find the source code used in the samples in