Setting up a basic pipeline for WSO2 API Microgateway on Kubernetes is quick and simple.Before you begin to develop your pipeline, set up the following prerequisites in your Kubernetes cluster.
Deploy the CI/CD pipeline
Download and save the following values file and replace the placeholders with their respective values.
- <REGISTRY_USERNAME> - Docker organization name.
- <REGISTRY_PASSWORD> - Docker password.
- <REGISTRY_EMAIL> - Email address of Docker organization.
- <EMAIL> - Email address notifications should be sent to in case of failure.
- <GITHUB_USERNAME> - GitHub username.
- <GITHUB_PASSWORD> - GitHub password.
Add the WSO2 helm repository by running the following commands.
Install the pipeline Helm chart by pointing to the updated values-mgw.yaml file.The installation will take up to 10 minutes.
After the installation has completed successfully, obtain the external IP (`EXTERNAL-IP`) of the Ingress resources by listing down the Kubernetes Ingresses.
NAME HOSTS ADDRESS PORTS AGE <RELEASE_NAME>-grafana grafana <EXTERNAL_IP> 80 20m <RELEASE_NAME>-kibana kibana <EXTERNAL_IP> 80 20m RELEASE_NAME>-spinnaker-deck spinnaker <EXTERNAL_IP> 80, 443 20m <RELEASE_NAME>-spinnaker-gate gate.spinnaker <EXTERNAL_IP> 80, 443 20m jenkins-ingress jenkins <EXTERNAL_IP> 80, 443 20m
Add the above hosts as an entry in /etc/hosts as follows:
Navigate to the following URLs on any web browser: