What is in this release
WSO2 Machine Learner 1.0.0 is shipped with the following features.
- Import datasets from CSV/TSV files (in local file system or hadoop distributed file system (HDFS)) or WSO2 Data Analytics Server tables.
- Training predictive machine learning models. Supports the following algorithms.
- Linear Regression
- Lasso Regression
- Logistic Regression (SGD and LBFGS)
- Ridge Regression
- Decision Trees
- Random Forest
- Naive Bayes
- Support Vector Machine (SVM)
- K-means Clustering
- Predicting using trained models (via REST API, WSO2 Complex Event Processor extension, WSO2 Enterprise Service Bus mediator).
- REST API to expose the services of WSO2 ML.
Compatible WSO2 product versions
The following WSO2 products are compatible with WSO2 Machine Learner 1.0.0.
- DAS 3.0.0
- CEP 4.0.0
- ESB 4.9.0
For a list of fixed issues in this release, see .
For a list of known issues in this release, see WSO2 ML 1.0.0 - Known Issues.