A datasource is a connection set up to a storage of data, such as a database or a data file, from a server. A datasource provides information that a server can use to connect to a a storage of data.
Enabling datasource management
Datasource management is provided by the following feature in the WSO2 feature repository.
Name : WSO2 Carbon - datasource management feature
If datasource management capability is not included in your product by default, add it by installing the above feature. For instructions on the datasource management feature, see Feature Management.
Use the following steps to add a datasource:
- In the product management console, click Data Sources on the Configure tab.
- Click Add Data Source.
- Select the required options for connecting to the database. The available options are based on the type of datasource you are creating:
- Configuring a RDBMS Datasource
- Configuring a Custom Datasource
- After adding datasources, they will appear on the Data Sources page. You can edit and delete them as needed by clicking Edit or Delete links.
You can view, edit, and delete the datasources in your product instance by clicking Data Sources in the Configure menu of the product management console. However, you cannot edit or delete the default
WSO2 ML default datasources
By default WSO2 ML is shipped with the following datasources.
|To store data related to registry and user management of WSO2 ML.|
|To connect to DAS Analytics File System.|
|To connect to the data store of the DAS Analytics Record Store which stores event definitions.|
|To connect to the data store of the DAS Analytics Record Store which stores processed data.|
|To store metrics related data of the WSO2 ML server.|
|To store WSO2 ML-specific data.|