The key high level features of WSO2 Machine Learner are as follows.
- Ability to convert datasets into a format, which is suitable for machine learning algorithms (data preprocessing)
- Ability to do explorative data analyses
- Support various machine learning algorithms in classification, numerical prediction and clustering spaces.
- Generate models and persist them or download them via WSO2 ML REST API
- Ability to examine the characteristics of a model (RoC curves, confusion matrices, Predicted vs Actual graphs)
- Figures that help you to compare models across a machine learning project.
- Generated models can be used to perform predictions using a REST API client, WSO2 CEP extension or WSO2 ESB mediator.