This feature is available as a product update from July 2, 2019 (07-02-2019) onwards.
This document explains how to publish the Dynamic Client Registration API v3.2 in WSO2 Open Banking.
- Open the
<WSO2_OB_APIM_HOME>/repository/resources/api_templates/velocity_template.xmlfile and add the following handlers after the
UK specific handlersas follows:
- Sign in to the API Publisher (
- Click ADD NEW API .
- Select I Have an Existing API option.
- Select the Swagger File option and browse for the Swagger definition by clicking the Browse button.
<WSO2_OB_AM_HOME>/repository/resources/finance/apis/openbanking.org.uk/DynamicClientRegistration/3.2/dynamic-client-registration-swagger.yamlfile to configure the properties according to the open-banking specification.
- You are directed to the Design API stage. Design General Details are loaded for you in the Design tab.
- Click Next: Implement to navigate to the next level.
- Expand Managed API and set Endpoint Type by selecting Dynamic Endpoint from the drop-down list.
- Under Message Mediation Policies, check Select a message mediation policy to be executed in the message flow.
Uploading the In flow:
Make the following changes:
- Open the
<WSO2_OB_APIM_HOME>/repository/resources/finance/apis/openbanking.org.uk/DynamicClientRegistration/3.2/dcr-dynamic-endpoint-insequence-3.2.xml In sequencefile using a text editor.
Replace the placeholder
<WSO2_OB_APIM_HOSTNAME>with the hostname of your WSO2 Open Banking API Manager server and save the changes.
Click Upload In Flow and upload the modified
dcr-dynamic-endpoint-insequence-3.2.xml In sequencefile.
- Open the
- Click Next: Manage to navigate to the next level.
- Under Subscription Tiers, check the option Unlimited : Allows unlimited requests unless you want to limit the requests.
Expand API Properties and add the following as Additional properties and click the + button to proceed.
Property Name ob-api-type Property Value dcr
Click Save & Publish.
- The published DCR v3.2 API is available in the API Store.
You can find the REST API documentation for Dynamic Client Registration v3.2 here.