Follow the step-by-step guide that is described below to deploy the WSO2 Open Banking solution successfully.
WSO2 Open Banking Key Manager and API Manager contain configuration files with sensitive information such as passwords. The Securing Passwords in Configuration Files documentation explains how such plain text passwords in configuration files can be secured using the Secure Vault implementation that is built into WSO2 Carbon products.
- Configuring Databases
- Configuring Open Banking Key Manager
- Configuring Open Banking API Manager
- Configuring Users and User Stores
- Deploying APIs for UK
- Deploying APIs for Berlin
- Configuring Strong Customer Authentication
- Configuring Consent Revocation Apps
- Configuring the Open-Banking.xml File for UK
- Configuring the Open-Banking.xml File for Berlin