The following is the PPaaS home page that appears after signing into the WSO2 PPaaS Console. You can use the tiles in the home page to work with the following aspects:
- Configuration - Allows you to manage artifacts in PPaaS. For more information, see Working with Artifacts.
- User - Allows you to manage tenants and users. For more information, see Working with Tenants and Working with Users.
- Applications - Allows you to manage applications. For more information, see Working with Applications.
- JIRA - Redirects you to WSO2 JIRA, so that you can report JIRAs.
- Documentation - Redirects you to the WSO2 Wiki documentation on PPaaS, so that you can get a better understanding on PPaaS.
The Configure section allows you to manage artifacts (namely network partitions, Kubernetes clusters, auto-scaling policies, deployment policies, cartridges, cartridge groups and application polices) in PPaaS.