This section explains how to view statistics relating to the performance of a selected node for a specific time interval.
- Login to the Status Dashboard. For detailed instructions, see Monitoring the Stream Processor - Viewing the Status Dashboard. When you login, the Node Overview page is displayed by default.
- Click on the required node to view information specific to that node.
- In the page displayed with node-specific information, click one of the following gadgets to open the Metrics page.
- CPU Usage
- Memory Used
- System Load Average
- Overall Throughput
- In the Metrics page, click the required time interval. Then the page displays statistics relating to the performance of the selected node applicable to that time period.
- If you want to view more details, click More Details.
As a result, the following additional information is displayed for the node for the selected time period.
JVM OS as CPU
JVM Physical Memory
JVM Swap Space