WSO2 SP version 4.4.0 is the successor of version 4.3.0. It contains the following new features and enhancements.
What is new?
Some of the new prominent capabilities of WSO2 SP are as follows:
- The possibility to enable Single-Sign-On for all the dashboard components. For more information, see Configuring Single Sign-On for WSO2 SP.
- The possibility to write Siddhi queries to handle errors in streaming data in a graceful manner. For more information, see Fault Handling.
- The introduction of sample widgets that you can use as templates to develop your own custom widgets. For more information, see Using Sample Widgets to Create Custom Widgets.
- The possibility to partition aggregation queries in a distributed setup. For more information, see Incremental Analysis - Scaling through Distributed Aggregations.
- The possibility to deploy multiple Siddhi applications to multiple SP nodes via the Stream Processor Studio. For more information, see Deploying Streaming Applications.
- The possibility to revert the deployment of a business rule. For more information, see Managing Business Rules - Undeploying Business Rules.
- The possibility to hold the events for a specified time period before processing them via the Delay window.
- The possibility to capture change data via the Siddhi-io-cdc extension.
- Improvements to the Dashboard Portal including the possibility to export dashboards via the user interface, and enhanced functionality to edit and delete widgets in the widget store. For more information, see Importing and Exporting Dashboards, and Managing Widgets.
- Improvements to the Stream Processor Studio including possibilities to search for the supported Siddhi extensions, export Siddhi applications and Docker artifacts, and generating sample events for any Siddhi application in the requested format. For more information, see Stream Processor Studio Overview.
- The possibility to publish Prometheous metrics via the Siddhi-io-prometheus extension.
- The possibility to convert Avro messages via the Siddhi-map-avro extension.