HDFS Client connects with the HDFS file system in a secure manner with Kerberos ticket and creates a file in the HDFS file system.
- Java Development Kit / JRE version 1.6.* or 1.7.*
- Apache Maven 3.x.x or later
Building the sample
You can find the sample discussed here in
1. Install and run the WSO2 Storage Server. Refer to the Installation Guide for instructions.
2. In a command prompt, switch to the sample directory. For example, cd <SS_HOME>\samples\HelloWorldWebapp.
3. From there, execute the following command to build the project with Maven.
mvn clean assembly:assembly -o
4. Execute the program from the build jar which is located under target folder:
java -jar target/HDFSClient-1.0-jar-with-dependencies.jar