All resources found in the Registry can be searched through the product's Management Console. Search can be refined by resource name, created date range, updated date range, tags, comments, property name, property value, media type etc.
To search for matches containing a specific pattern, use the "%" symbol.
Follow the instructions below to find a necessary resource in the Registry.
1. Log on to the product's Management Console and select Metadata under Registry.
2. The Search window appears.
The search can be refined by:
- Resource Name
- Created Date Range - The date when a resource was created.
- Updated Date Range - The date when a resource was updated.
- Update Author - The author of a resource updating.
- Create Author - The author of a resource creation.
- Property Name
- Property Value
- Media Type
Created or updated dates can be either entered in the format of MM/DD/YYYY or picked from the calender interface provided.
3. Fill the search criteria and click on the Search button. The results are displayed in the Search Results window.