What's new in this release
WSO2 Storage Server version 1.5.0 is the successor of version 1.1.0. It contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Possibility for tenant admins to add database server instances (RDBMS) to be provisions via the management console.
- Possibility to manage multiple Cassandra environments with multiple clusters.
- Role-based permission model for separate RDBMS provisioning environments.
- Role-based permission model for separate Cassandra environments.
- Possibility to enable CQL and Hector datasource readers. This allows Cassandra to be accessed through Hector-based or CQL-based clients.
To explore the fixed issues go to:
- WSO2 Storage Server 1.5.0 - Fixed issues in SS.
For the list of known issues go to:
- WSO2 Storage Server 1.5.0 - Known issues in SS.
Compatible WSO2 product versions
WSO2 Storage Server 1.5.0 is based on WSO2 Carbon 4.3.0 and is expected to be compatible with any other WSO2 product that is based on Carbon 4.3.0. If you get any compatibility issues, please contact team WSO2. For information on the third-party software required with SS 1.5.0, see Installation Prerequisites.