- Log on to the product's management console and select Features from the Configure menu as shown below.
- The Feature Management screen opens. The Installed Features tab allows you to browse through the list of installed features and select the ones you want to uninstall.
You can access additional information about a feature by clicking the More info link in the Actions column.
WSO2 Carbon supports back-end, front-end separation where you can manage multiple back-end servers using a single front-end server. You can convert a given product either to a back-end server or to a front-end server. This conversion can be performed using the Feature Manager user interface.
If you want to get only a back-end server, you have to uninstall all the front-end features. To do that, select "Front-end" from the drop down menu as displayed in the example below.
This will list all the front-end features that are currently installed in the system. Clicking Uninstall will uninstall all the front-end features in the current installation. The steps are similar if you want to convert your product into a front-end server.
- Select features to uninstall by selecting the relevant check boxes. You can also select all/none features using the appropriate links.
- Once selected, click Uninstall.
A page will appear containing details of the features to be uninstalled. Verify the information and click Next.
A feature cannot be uninstalled from the system without uninstalling other features that depend on it, if any.
- If successful, a message appears as "Uninstallation Complete". Click Finish and restart the server to apply the changes.