You can log in to the product's management console and click Features in the Configure menu as shown below.
The Repository Management tab allows you to view or modify feature management settings.
See the following topics for more information.
Adding a Repository
- To add a feature repository, click Add Repository in the Manage Repositories screen.
- Provide a convenient name and the URL of the repository. You can also add a repository that is downloaded to your computer by giving the file path of the directory in the Local field shown below.
The official WSO2 Carbon features are available in a Equinox P2 repository at : http://dist.wso2.org/p2/carbon/releases. Equinox P2 provides provisioning technology for OSGi-based applications such as WSO2 Carbon.
Editing a Repository
- Select a repository to modify and click Edit link:
- You can specify a new name.
!repository-name.png|alt="Add repository name"
This page allows you to change the repository name only. If you want to change the URL, you need to remove the old repository and add the new one.
Enabling/Disabling a Repository
To enable/disable a repository, click the Enable or Disable link associated with the repository:
By default, all the repositories are enabled. When you perform a provisioning operation, metadata and artifacts are searched only from the enabled repositories.
Deleting a Repository
- Select a repository to delete and click Remove.
- Confirm your request.