WSO2 Stratos 2.0 is the next major version of WSO2 Stratos 1.x.
What is new in this release
Stratos 2.0 contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Artifact Distribution Coordinator (ADC) with support for external Git and GitHub repositories
- Pluggable architecture support for adding new Cartridges
- Support for PHP, Tomcat and MySQL and WSO2 Carbon Cartridges (AS, ESB, BPS etc.)
- Support for Puppet based Cartridge creation for WSO2 Carbon Cartridges
- Elastic Load Balancer (ELB) with Cartridge support
- Multiple IaaS support (EC2, OpenStack and vCloud) through jclouds APIs
- Policy based Auto-scaling
- S2 Cloud Controller
- Topology Synchronization
- Git based deployment synchronizer
- Interactive CLI Tool for tenants to manage subscriptions
- Stratos Controller UI for tenants to manage subscriptions
- Custom domain mapping support
- Demo purpose internal GIT repository support
For the list of fixed issues, go to WSO2 Stratos 2.0.0 - Fixed Issues.
For the list of known issues, go to WSO2 Stratos 2.0.0 - Known Issues.