Go to the
<THEME_HOME>folder, select all the files/folders inside it, then (Ctrl+A) and right click to archive all the selected files and folders together.
Tip: Be sure to select all the files/folders (Ctrl+A) and right click on all the selected artifacts to create the archive file.
- Rename the archive file to
- Sign in to WSO2 API Cloud. This takes you to the API Publisher Web application.
- Click Admin Dashboard under the Configure menu. This opens the Admin Dashboard.
- Click SETTINGS and then click UPLOAD TENANT THEME.
- Upload your zip file (e.g., ancient.zip).
Open the API Store to take a look at the customizations that are applied.
Tip: It can take up to 15 minutes for a new theme to be applied to the API Store.
Similarly, open the sign up page to take a look at the customizations applied there.
In this tutorial, you have tried applying a few selected UI changes to customize Now you have succesfully applied the most common customizations to the API Store.