- Sign in to WSO2 API Cloud (https://api.cloud.wso2.com) as an admin user.
- On the top pane of the API Publisher, click Configure and then click Admin Dashboard.
This takes you to the Admin Dashboard.
- On the left navigation pane, click THROTTLING POLICIES, and then click BLACKLIST POLICIES. This displays the Blacklisted Items screen where you can see the blacklisted items if you have created any.
- Click ADD BLACKLIST POLICY.
This displays the Select Item to Blacklist screen.
- Depending on what you need to blacklist, select the relevant condition type and specify an appropriate value.
For example, if you need to blacklist a specific IP address, select IP Address as the condition and specify the specific IP address as the Value.
Now you have successfully added a new blacklist item
and can view the added item on the Blacklisted Items screen.
Info title Note
Once you add a blacklist item, the Condition Status will be enabled by default. If there is a need to temporarily disable the Condition Status, you can do so by turning it off.
Deleting a blacklist policy