- Register and log in to WSO2 App Factory here: https://appfactorypreview.wso2.com/appmgt . See instructions in Getting Started.
- Log in to API Publisher ( https://apimanager.appfactorypreview.wso2.com/publisher ) and add API by the name yahooweather - 1.0.0. Provide the following values in Add New API window.
- Produciton URL - http://weather.yahooapis.com/forecastrss?w=2502265
- Sandbox URL - http://weather.yahooapis.com/forecastrss?w=2502265
- Auth Type of API Resource as Application & Application User
For more information on creating an API, see APIs.
- After creating the API, go to the Life Cycle tab in the API Publisher. Then, select the State to PUBLISHED and update. This publishes the API to App Factory's storefront so that application developers can find and subscribe to it.