Follow the instruction below to add a new Message Store.
1. Sign In. Enter your user name and password to log on to the ESB Management Console.
2. Select the "Main" tab to access the "Manage" menu.
3. Click on the "Message Stores" link to access the "Manage Message Stores" page.
4. The "Manage Message Stores" page appears. Select the Message Store type to be added from the list.
Currently the following three types of message stores are supported (See their description and UI configurations following the appropriate links):
The required parameters depend on the selected Message Store implementation.
5. Once the required details are entered, click the "Save" button to add the message store.
6. The "Manage Message Stores" page displays the added Message Store.
Instructions on how to add a new Message Store.