- Capability to change the default domain name of the App Factory. See Change the Default Production URL.
- Capability to add a new runtime, in addition to the default ones. See Adding a new App Type and its Runtime.
- New puppet scripts available to set up all the servers required in the App Factory on a single VM. See Installing the Products on a Single Server.
- Integrated with WSO2 BAM to collect and analyze statistics on user behaviour. We will soon provide several dashboards based on this.
- Capability to add new application types by packaging your files into a single archive file. For example, to add foo app type to the App Factory, you just have to upload foo.apptype archive file. See Adding new Application Types.
- New and improved notification walls. See The social wall and notification framework.
For a list of fixed issues in this release, see
For a list of known issues in this release, see