About tenants in the Identity Server
- Use admin as the username and password to log in as a super tenant.
- On the Configure tab of the management consolethe Management Console, click Add New Tenant.
- Enter the information about this tenant as follows:
- Domain - The domain name for the organization, which should be a unique name (e.g., abc.com). This is used as a unique identifier for your domain. You can use it to log into the admin console to be redirected to your specific tenant. The domain is also used in URLs to distinguish one tenant from another.
- Usage plan for the tenant - The usage plan defines limitations (such as number of users, bandwidth, etc.) for the tenant. The Identity Server comes with a predefined list, and you can add your item and/or tailor to the existing items. For on-premises deployment, there is only one default plan, i.e., Demo.
- First Name - First name of the tenant admin.
- Last Name - Last name of the tenant admin.
- Admin Username - The username the tenant admin will use to log in. The username must always end with the domain name (e.g.,[email protected]).
- Email - The email address of the admin.
To view existing tenants, on the Configure tab in the Identity Server management consoleManagement Console, click View Tenants.