- Log in to the WSO2 CEP management console using admin/admin credentials and the following URL: https://<CEP_HOME>:<CEP_PORT>/carbon/
- Click Configure, and then click Features.
- Click Repository Management, and then click Add Repository.
Enter the details as shown below to add the Carbon P2 repository.
- Click Add.
- Click Available Features tab, and select the repository added in the previous step.
Deselect the Group features by category option.
Click Find Features. It can take a while to list out all the available features in the feature repository. Once listed, select the following features.
Machine Learner Core
Machine Learner Commons
Machine Learner Database Service
ML Siddhi Extension
If you can't see this feature, retry with one of the following suggestions:
- Try adding a more recent P2 repository. The repository you added could be deprecated.
- Check for the feature in the Installed Features tab.
Once the features are selected, click Install to proceed with the installation.
- Click Next, and then select I accept the terms of the license agreement.
Once the installation is completed, click Restart Now, and click Yes in the message which pops up.
When you are installing ML features to the CEP extension within WSO2 DAS, click Restart Later. Then stop the server and start it again using one of the following commands.
<PRODUCT_HOME>\bin\wso2server.bat --run -DdisableMLSparkCtx=true
On Linux/Solaris/Mac OS:
sh <PRODUCT_HOME>/bin/wso2server.sh -DdisableMLSparkCtx=true
When you run WSO2 CEP in a distributed mode, the following needs to be carried out