- Docker support using Google Kubernetes and CoreOS.
- Docker support for WSO2 products to run as cartridges on top on PPaaS.
- WSO2 Private PaaS is enriched with the integration of the following WSO2 products being provided as cartridges:
- WSO2 API Manager (AM) 1.9.1 - [New]
- WSO2 Application Server (AS) 5.2.1
- WSO2 Business Process Server (BPS) 3.5.0 [New]
- WSO2 Business Rules Server (BRS) 2.1.0 [New]
- WSO2 Data Analytics Server (DAS) 3.0.0 [New]
- WSO2 Data Services Server (DSS) 3.2.2 [New]
- WSO2 Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) 4.8.1
- WSO2 Governance Registry (GREG) 5.0.0 [New]
- WSO2 Identity Server (IS) 5.0.0
- Message Broker (MB) 3.0.0 [New]
- Composite application support. The following are the main terminologies that has been introduced with composite application support:
- Cartridge groups
- Application deployment policies
- Dependent scaling
- Group scaling
- Startup order
- Termination behavior
- Metadata service
- Auto-scaling Docker Containers.
- Manual scaling Docker Containers.
- Git based artifact deployment for Docker.
- CLI support for Docker deployments.
- Python Cartridge Agent
- Private Docker registry.
- Support for updating artifacts at runtime.
- MQTT support (removal of JNDIfor the Python Cartridge Agent (PCA).
- Java2WSDL plugin
- Stratos Mock IaaS.