Log into the WSO2 Analytics -IS Management Console using the following URL.
In order to view Analytics data related to users in tenant domains other than the super tenant, Please follow the given steps
1. Login to WSO2 Analytics -IS Management Console with relevant tenant credentials.
2. In the Main tab, click Add under Carbon Applications. This will show you the page where you can upload .car file.
3. Select org_wso2_carbon_analytics_is_realtime-1.0.0.car located in <IS_ANALYTICS_HOME>/capps and click Upload. This car file contains the files required to process analytics data in tenant domain.
In the Main tab, click Analytics Dashboard. Log into the Analytics Dashboard by entering your credentials in the login dialog box that appears. The following dashboard is displayed by default.
- Click View to open the IS Analytics dashboard. The Security Analytics dashboard is displayed as shown in the example below.
The FEDERATED IDENTITY PROVIDER page is displayed by default. This page displays statistics relating to federated identity providers. For detailed information about analyzing federated identity providers, see Analyzing Statistics for Federated Identity Providers.
- If you want to view information relating to resident identity providers, click RESIDENT IDENTITY PROVIDER in the left navigator. For detailed information about analyzing resident identity providers, see Analyzing Statistics for Resident Identity Provider.
- If you want to view information relating to sessions, click SESSIONS in the left navigator. For detailed information about analyzing sessions, see Analyzing Statistics for Sessions.