- Sign in. Enter your user name and password to log in to the Management Console.
- Click Tools and click TryIt under the XACML section.
- Click the Create Request Using Editor link.
- Use the Toggle editor, which can be selected at the bottom, to create a request in XML. The default elements are as follows:
Refer to XACML 2.0/3.0 specification for more information on XACML authorization requests.
- Click on the Evaluate With PDP button to complete the process. You will receive a response to the authorization request.