Start WSO2 IoT Server's core profile, which corresponds to the WSO2 Connected Device Management Framework (WSO2 CDMF) profile.
Localtab Group Localtab active true title Linux/Mac/Solaris Code Block
Localtab title Windows Code Block
- Access the device management console:
- Sign in as an administrator. By default, the username is
adminand the password is
- Click View under Devices.
You are navigated to the page that lists out all the devices that are enrolled with WSO2 IoT Server because you have administrator privileges.
- Click on the device you want to start the remote session.
- Click the Remote Session tab.
- Click Connect to Device to start the remote session with the device.
Once the server connects to the device, you see the screen given below:
- To stop the remote sharing session, click Close Session.