- Ensure that you have downloaded the latest WUM update. For more details, see Updating WSO2 Products in the WSO2 Administration Guide.
- If you are an existing user, follow the instructions given below.
Run the scripts inside the
<APIM_WUM_UPDATED_PACK>/dbscripts/apimgtdirectory, according to your preferred database. For instructions on configuring databases, see Set up the database. Verify that the table
AM_CERTIFICATE_METADATAhas been created in your database.
<APIM_HOME>/repository/conf/axis2/axis2.xmlfile. Add the following code under the
<transportSender name="https" class="org.apache.synapse.transport.passthru.PassThroughHttpSSLSender"> ... <!-- ============================================== --> <!-- Configuration for Dynamic SSL Profile loading. --> <!-- Configured for 5 mins. --> <!-- ============================================== --> <parameter name="dynamicSSLProfilesConfig"> <filePath>repository/resources/security/sslprofiles.xml</filePath> <fileReadInterval>600000</fileReadInterval> </parameter> </transportSender>
The default time to apply the certificate is 10 minutes. You can configure this by changing the
<fileReadInterval>parameter. Note that the time is given in milliseconds.
If you use a different Trust Store/ Keystore configuration in the
carbon.xmlfiles ,modify the KeyStore and TrustStore location in
<APIM_WUM_UPDATED_PACK>/repository/resources/security/sslprofiles.xmlfile accordingly. The
sslprofiles.xmlfile is configured with the existing client-truststore.jks
This feature currently supports only the the following formats for keystores and certificates.
If you need to use a certificate in any other format, you can convert it using a standard tool before uploading.
In a clustered setup, the
Adding a certificate
- Log in to the API Publisher. Create a new API or edit an existing API.
- Go to the Implement tab. Click Manage Certificates and click Add New Certificate
Enter the following information and click Upload.
Name Description Alias Enter a name for your certificate. Endpoint Select an endpoint from the dropdown list Certificate Enter the location of your certificate file or click Browse to select through the UI
- The uploaded certificate aliases will be displayed.
- You can repeat from step 2 to add a certificate to the sandbox endpoint.