- Cache Scope -Scope of the cache.
- Per-Host - The cache is kept only for the current host in a cluster.
Per-Mediator - The cache is kept once for the whole cluster.
Distributed caching is not supported for ESB 4.7.0. It is only supported from ESB 4.9.0 onwards.
- Cache Type -Whether the mediator is in the incoming path (check request) or the outgoing path (cache the response).
- Finder - Sets if the message is in an incoming path. This indicates the mediator to find for the request hash of each incoming message.
- Collector - Sets if the message is in outgoing path. This indicates the mediator to collect the response message in the cache.
Hash Generator -The logic for finding the hash which checks against each incoming message.
Info title Tip
- Cache Timeout - The cache timeout (the time to keep the cache before it expires) in seconds.
- Maximum Message Size - The limit of the message to cache in bytes.