- Go to the Management Console of the primary IS.
- Navigate to the Identity Providers section in the Main menu and click Add.
- Enter “Secondary" as the Identity Provider Name for this scenario.
Expand the Federated Authenticators section and then expand the SAML2 Web SSOConfiguration section.
- Make the following changes.
- Select the Enable SAML2 Web SSO checkbox check box.
- Enter “Secondary IDP”
Secondary IDPas the Identity Provider Entity Id.
- Enter “SecondaryIdP'”
SecondaryIdPas the Service Provider Entity Id.
https://localhost:9444/samlsso/' as as the SSO URL. This is the SAML2 SSO URL of the secondary IS.
- Select the Enable Logout checkbox check box.
Click Register. The new identity provider named 'Secondary' is listed under List (go to Main menu and click List under Identity Providers).