Operating Systems / Databases
- All WSO2 Carbon-based products are Java applications that can be run on any platform that is Oracle JDK 1.6.*/1.7.* compliant. JDK 1.8 is not supported yet. Also, we do not recommend or support OpenJDK.
- All WSO2 Carbon-based products are generally compatible with most common DBMSs. For more information, see Working with Databases.
- If you have difficulty in setting up any WSO2 product in a specific platform or database, please contact us.
- It is not recommended to use Apache DS in a production environment due to issues with scalability. Instead, it is recommended to use an LDAP like OpenLDAP for user management.
- WSO2 CEP does not support SunOS 5.10 and IBM and IBM AIX. For environments that WSO2 products are tested with, see Environments Tested with Compatibility of WSO2 Products.
The following applications are required for running the Complex Event Processor or for building from the source code. Mandatory installs are marked with *.