- Sign in to the WSO2 Identity Server. Enter your username and password to log on to the Management Console.
- In the Identity Providers section under the Main tab of the management console, click Add.
- Provide the following values to configure the IDP:
- Identity Provider Name: Enter a issuer name (this is used to generate the JWT assertion) as the identity provider name.
Identity Provider Public Certificate: The certificate used to sign the JWT assertion. You can find more information about adding certificate in Configuring an Identity Provider.
- Alias: Give the name of the alias if the Identity Provider identifies this token endpoint by an alias (e.g.,
- Navigate to the Main menu to access the Identity menu. Click Add under Service Providers.
- Fill in the Service Provider Name and provide a brief Description of the service provider. See Adding a Service Provider for more information.
- Expand the OAuth/OpenID Connect Configuration and click Configure.
- Enter a Callback URL. For example, use
- The OAuth Client Key and OAuth Client Secret will now be visible.
|While configuring the JWT grant type, the IAT validating time period can also be configured in the identity.xml file.|
IAT validity period is configured as 30 minutes by default. This can be modified by changing the value in the identity.xml file in <IS_HOME>/repository/conf as shown below.