To resolve this discrepancy, we will use the PayloadFactory mediator to transform the message into the request format required by the service and the response format required by the client.
Building the Sample
1. Start the ESB with sample 17 configuration using the instructions given in Starting Sample ESB Configurations.
2. A message should appear in the command or text Linux console stating the server started successfully.
4. Deploy the back-end service 'SimpleStockQuoteService' and start the Axis2 server using the instructions given in section Starting Sample Back-End Services.
5. Now you have a running ESB instance and a back-end service deployed. In the next section, we will send a message to the back-end service through the ESB using a sample client.
The sample client used here is 'Stock Quote Client' which can operate in multiple modes. For instructions on this sample client and its operation modes, refer to Stock Quote Client.
1. Run the custom quote client as '
ant stockquote -Dmode=customquote ...' from