WSO2 App Factory has inbuilt support for WSO2 API Manager. When an application is created in App Factory, it is automatically linked to API Manager's storefront, allowing that application it to easily consume enterprise APIs readily available. The API Store gives the application developers an understanding of what capabilities are already available for reuse before starting new developments. This reduces cost of rework and time to market.
Follow the instructions below to consume APIs from your application. Only application owner can subscribe to APIs via API Manager and re/generate keys. Other roles ( i.e Developers, QAs and DevOps ) can only view subscribed APIs and keys generated by the application owner. Also see, roles/permissions list.
- Log in to the App Factory and choose an application where logged in user is the application owner and click the Resources tab portal (for the online version, try https://appfactorypreview.wso2.com) as a user who is assigned the
- Click on an application to open it.
- Click the Resources tab from the left panel.
- The Resource Overview window opens with separate tabs for each resource page opens. Scroll down to the APIs section and click the Subscribe to APIs button.
- The WSO2 API Store opens in a separate browser tab. It displays all published APIs in the store and . Note that you are already signed in with the same credentials of App Factory.