The following dialects are defined by default with the WSO2 Claim Management Component.
- - Default dialect for WSO2 Carbon
- - Default dialect for OpenID Attribute Exchange
- - Default dialect for OpenID Simple Registration
You can add new claim mapping to an existing claim dialect.
- Sign in to the Management Console by entering your username and password.
- Click the Configure button to access the Configure menu.
- In the Configure menu, select Claim Management.
- Click on any available dialect link.
- Click on the Add New Claim Mapping link.
- Enter the required information:
- Display Name - Name of the claim displayed on the UI.
- Description - Describes the functionality of the claim.
- Claim Uri - URI defined under the dialect, specific to the claim.
- Mapped Attribute - Corresponding attribute name from the underlying user store.
- Regular Expression - Regular expression to validate inputs.
- Display Order - Display order of the claim among the other claims defined under the same dialect.
- Supported by Default - If unchecked, this claim will not be prompted during user registration.
- Required - Whether this claim is required for user registration.
- Click on the Add button.
- A new claim mapping is displayed in the list.
Instructions on how to add a new Claim Mapping in the WSO2 Identity Server.