Follow the instructions below to access the System Logs statistics.1.
- Sign in. Enter your user name and password to log on to the Management Console.
- Click on "Monitor" on the left side of the screen to access the "Monitor" menu
- and click on "System Logs."
- The "System Logs" page appears. The log messages displayed on this page are obtained from a memory appender. Hence, the severity (log level) of the displayed log messages is equal to or higher than the the memory appender threshold.
- File Name - The name of the file containing logs for a certain time period
- Date - The date the log file was generated
- File Size - The size of the file in bytes
- Action - Allows you to view and download files
To view the logs of a particular file, click on the "View" link associated with the file.
To download a file, simply click on the "Download" link associated with the file, and specify the destination.
- The "System Log View" page appears.
- In the "View" list, select the category of logs you want to view. The available categories are:
- TRACE - Trace messages
- DEBUG - Debug messages
- INFO - Information messages
- WARN - Warning messages
- ERROR - Error messages
- FATAL - Fatal error messages
- You can also find a particular log using the search function. Enter the name (or part of the name) of the log to the "Search Logs" field and click on the "Search" button.
In the "Log Head" field, you can enter the number of log lines to be displayed from the top-down. Click "Search" to submit your query.
The location of the log files on the disk is specified in the
Description of the system logs in WSO2 Identity Server.