- Log in to the API Publisher as a user who has the creator role assigned. For more information on creating users and assigning roles, refer to section
- Available APIs shows in the All APIs window of the API Publisher. Click on the API that you want to create a new version of.
- The API's Overview tab opens. Create a copy of the API using the Copy button in the Overview tab. For example,
- It opens a window allowing you to specify a new API version. Generally recommended format is
version.major.minor. For example, 1.0.0.
- The newly-added version appears in the All APIs window of API Publisher.