- Log in to API Publisher Web interface (https://localhost:9443/publisher), and go to Add API page. Create a new API with following information.
- Name: PhoneVerification
- Context: /phoneverify
- Version: 1.0.0
- Choose to create a wildcard resource (/*)
- Endpoint type: HTTP
- Production Endpoint: http://ws.cdyne.com/phoneverify/phoneverify.asmx
- Tier availability: Bronze/Gold/Silver/Unlimited
- Transports: HTTP/HTTPS
- Define API resources for the operations you need to perform.
Specify None as the Auth Type of OPTIONS
For each of the resource that has HTTP verbs requiring Authentication (i.e., Auth Type is not NONE), enable OPTIONS with None Auth type. For example, as the following screen shot shows, resources with /* URL Pattern has HTTP verbs with Auth Type as
Application & Application User. Therefore, we must give None as the Auth Type of OPTIONS. This is to support CORS (Cross Origin Resource Sharing) between the API Store and Gateway. But, if no authentication is needed for any of the HTTP verbs, you don't have to specify None Auth type to OPTIONS.
Publish the API to the API Store.