- Sign in to the management console by entering your username and password.
- Click the Configure button to access the Configure menu.
- In the Configure menu, select Claim Management.
- Click on any available dialect link.
- Click on the Add New Claim Mapping link.
- Enter the required information:
- Display Name - Name of the claim displayed on the UI.
- Description - Describes the functionality of the claim.
- Claim Uri - URI defined under the dialect, specific to the claim.
- Mapped Attribute - Corresponding attribute name from the underlying user store. When you have multiple user stores connected to the Identity Server, this maps the attributes in all of them to the Claim Uri you are configuring. If you want to specify the attribute in a specific user store, you must add the domain name in addition to the mapped claim. For example, in a scenario you have a primary user store configured called PRIMARY and secondary user stores called AD (representing Active Directory) and JDBC, you can map an attribute from each of these user stores to the Claim Uri. In this scenario, your Mapped Attribute value would read as follows:
- Regular Expression - Regular expression to validate inputs.
- Display Order - Display order of the claim among the other claims defined under the same dialect.
- Supported by Default - If unchecked, this claim will not be prompted during user registration.
- Required - Whether this claim is required for user registration.
- Click on the Add button.
- A new claim mapping is displayed in the list.