Oracle Java SE Development Kit (JDK)*
- If you are using JDK 1.6, you might need to replace the Java Cryptography Extension (JCE) policy files in your JDK with the Java Cryptography Extension (JCE) Unlimited Strength Jurisdiction Policy files. This will avoid "illegal key size" errors when you try to invoke a secured Web service.
- To build the product from the source distribution, you must use JDK 1.6 instead of JDK 1.7.
- Oracle and IBM JRE 1.7 are supported when running (not building) WSO2 products.
- We do not recommend OpenJDK.
If you are using JDK7 on Mac OS, follow the steps below to install the Snappy-java library
- Download the Snappy JAR file from here, and extract it to a preferred location. We will refer this extracted folder as
<SNAPPY_HOME>/org/xerial/snappy/native/Mac/ folder, you find the Snappy java library files (.jnilib files) as i386 (32bit) and x86_64 (64bit). Copy the appropriate one to
For more information on installing snappy-java library, see Snappy-java fails on Mac OS JDK 1.7.
|SVN Client||To check out the code to build the product from the source distribution. If you are installing by downloading and extracting the binary distribution instead of building from the source code, you do not need to install SVN.|| |
|To build the product from the source distribution (both JDK and Apache Maven are required). If you are installing by downloading and extracting the binary distribution instead of building from the source code, you do not need to install Maven.|
On Windows Server 2003, you must not go below the medium security level in Internet Explorer 6.x.
| || |
You are now ready to install. Click one of the following links for instructions: