- Log in as an admin to access the management console.
- Click List under Identity Providers in the Main menu and click Resident Identity Provider.
- In the resulting page, expand the Inbound Authentication Configuration section and the WS-Trust / WS-Federation (Passive) Configuration section.
- Click Apply Security Policy to configure security and go through the wizard.
- Select Yes from the Enable Security? dropdown and select a preconfigured security scenario according to your requirements.
- Click Next.
- Specify the Trusted Key Stores and Private key Store.
- Click Finish.
- Click OK in the WSO2 dialog window for confirmation of your action.