- Log in to WSO2 API Publisher.
- Click the Click the Edit icon shown below for the API to which you want to add documentation to (e.g.,
Select the Docs tab of the API and click the click Add New Document link.
Provide the following details to create a doc Inin-line.
Name PhoneVerification Type How To Source In-line Summary Check the validity of a phone number
- Click the Click Add Document button once done.
- After adding the document, click the click Edit Content link associated with it to open an embedded editor.
- The embedded editor opens allowing you to edit the document's content in-line. Add in the content and click Save and Close.
The API's Doc tab opens. Click the Click Add New Document link again again.
Documentation using a URL
Then provide the following information to create another doc using a URL.
Name CDYNE Wiki Summary
CDYNE Phone Verification API
Type Other (Summary) Source URL
Summary CDYNE Phone Verification API
- Click the Click Add Document button.
The API's Doc tab opens again. Click the Click Add New Document link again again to add yet another document using a file.
Documentation using a file
Enter the following information:
Name API Manager Samples Type Samples & SDK Source You can provide any file format (common formats are PDF, HTML, .doc, text) of any size. For example, use the sample PDF file here.
After adding the details, click the Add Document button.
You have now added three documents to the API: in-line, using a URL and a file.
- Log in to the API Store and click the
- Go to the API's Documentation tab and see the documents listed by type. Click the links to see the documentation content.
As a subscriber, you can read the doc and learn about the API.
Expand the categories and click the View Content or Download links to see the documentation content.
You have created documentation using the API Publisher and viewed them as a subscriber in the API Store.