- Log in to the App Publisher using the following URL:
Click the mobile application you wish to update.
- Click Create New Version.
Example: Creating a new version of the notepad application.
Select the new APK file that needs to be uploaded, and click Continue.Example: Selecting
Do not rename the previous APK file and try uploading it to create a new version. This will not work as the server reads the metadata in the generated APK file to create a new application. Therefore, you need to create a new version of the APK file.
Example: Select the new APK file for theNotepad
Catalog application that is for version 1.8
- Provide Update the application details.
- Display Name - The name of the application that is displayed to the user.
- Description - A summarized description of the application.
- Recent Changes - Optional. A summarized description on of what's new in the application when compared to the previous version.
- Banner - Upload the application banner.
- Screenshots - Upload the screenshots of the application so that the user can get an understanding on of what the app offers. A maximum of four screenshots are allowed.
- Icon file - The image that will be used as the application icon in the Store and when the application is installed on a device.
Click Create New Version. The created app will appear in the created list of apps.
After creating the mobile app, authorized users can review, approve, and publish the mobile application. For more information, see Mobile Application Lifecycle Management.